now browsing by month
- Do I get a discount if I order early?
- YES! Ask Cathy about our current specials.
- What is this FREE SHIPPING OPTION?
- The prices in this catalog include ground shipping to one location dock delivery in the contiguous United States.
- What about split shipping?
- Sure! Customers who order a minimum of 5,000 folders may request to have partial items stored and/or split shipping between more than one location. This is a great way to make the most of the longer run production savings without worrying about the space a large order can take. The ground shipping is still included, only an additional cost of $20 will be added for each additional shipment location or date that is requested by the customer.
- Won’t this Free Shipping mess with my budgeting for next year?
- Although we cannot promise exact pricing from year to year, we can tell you that Free Shipping is part of our new business model and price structure.
- When can I place my order?
- When will I get my order?
- Folder orders received by May 1st will be scheduled to ship on or around August 1st, unless you let us know you need a sooner date. Exact repeat orders generally ship within three weeks, new orders are scheduled for four week production.
- What does “Imprinted” and “Unimprinted” mean?
- Imprinted means that a stock folder or calendar is ordered and will also include your company name and logo in addition to the design shown.
- Calendars: Means the calendar ships with only the background, no custom name or imprint
- Folders. The Bandfolder and the Budfolder both have the option to order the 165 or the 169 without any custom name or logo.
- Is there a set-up fee for my logo/copy on the folder?
- This year we are not passing along any of the set-up costs for typesetting and placement of logos on imprinted orders.
- Please supply your logos in the best quality you have available for better print and accuracy to the integrity of your original design.
- Since we’re starting from scratch, we will need you to approve a proof before we print. Please provide an email or shipping address for your team to look at the imprint.
- Can I have a custom design?
- What about a custom size or finish in addition to custom artwork?
- We love it! Our production team is ready to take on any custom order. For pricing please email us here.
- Do I have to fill out a credit application?
- Yes, please. The credit application is available at this link.
- Where are you located?
- Bandfolder Press is a division of Wright Printing located at 11616 I St, Omaha, NE, 68137.
We are working on ways to meet the needs of your directors by creating designs that are both pleasing and cost effective. We are looking for feedback from those stores who specialize in or hope to reach out to the orchestra directors in their market.
Please take this very short survey – we greatly appreciate your feedback!
Create your own user feedback survey
The Wright Family has been in printing for over 80 years. When Mark Wright retired in 2015, he took all of about 10 minutes off work (hyperbole) before asking Mardra (also “retired”) to jump back into the fray. The thing is, they saw a need and have the passion and commitment to fill that need. But not alone. No, it is with both new and established colleagues that this incarnation is evolving.
Wright Printing is also enlisting new technology and partnerships, while incorporating “old fashioned” customer service, because good service and honest relationships never go out of style.
Bandfolder Press is a new name, with new brands, put in motion by old friends.
This website is part of the very first steps to a new and exciting adventure. Check back for updates or, just give us a call! We’re ready to tell you all about what we have to offer.