Don’t be afraid of the fine print. We’ve kept it to the basics:
1. Orders: Orders may be received via email, online via the website, fax (our fax is 402-341-8359), or mail. Please complete all requested information before considering the order placed including any necessary artwork, logo details, and/or additional copy information.
- Delivery: Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing at the time of order agreement, the price quoted is for a single shipment to one location without storage.
- Changes or Cancellation to Orders: Changes to orders in production may require additional cost based on the production time and materials already incurred, cancellation or changes after an order is in process will require payment for work performed.
- Each design and imprint requires its own order and will be priced accordingly. Each style, imprint, and size are separate orders.
2. Overrun and Underruns: Over/Under will run the printing industry standard of 10% of original order. Bandfolder Press will invoice for actual amount shipped. If customer requires exact quantity, there is a 10% surcharge applied to the order. A customer may also request “no overs” – however a “no overs” request may cause the order to run more than 10% short. In that case, Bandfolder Press will not put the order back into production and will bill for the quantity shipped.
3. Preparatory Materials: Artwork, copy, plates, and other items supplied by Bandfolder Press remain its exclusive property unless otherwise agreed in writing.
4. Pricing: Pricing is subject to change without notice. If you have special requirements or would like a quote on higher quantities, please contact us. All prices in this catalog include ground shipping within the contiguous United States. See the additional information in the shipping/split shipping policy.
5. Production Times:
- Generally speaking, production is about four weeks in house. Exact repeat orders may ship sooner. There may be a variation based on ordering “in” or “out” of season. Bandfolder Press will accommodate your delivery request based on the receipt of all of the order components as well as available production capabilities. Please let us know what you need.
- Proofs: Production cannot proceed without proof approval. If the proof is not replied to within two working days, this will delay the shipping date.
- Storing folders for hold date: If you do not want a shipment delivered to your facility until a specific date, please make a note at the time of your order. Without a hold noted, our production facility will ship and invoice product as soon as production has it completed.
- If circumstances arise that require a rush, please call customer service. Expedited service and shipping can incur additional costs and will be arranged when possible.
6. Proofs: Proofs are supplied upon request with the original order. First time orders being set up by Bandfolder Press require either a laser or pdf proof approval by the customer before production can begin. Bandfolder Press is not responsible for errors which appear on the proof but are not changed at the time of approval. Custom orders can either supply a proof with the artwork or can request a proof at the time of order submission. VERY IMPORTANT: Production will not begin until a proof is responded to by the customer.
7. Quality of Product and Service: Bandfolder Press takes seriously every customer’s trust in creating this important marketing tool. Every Bandfolder Press employee is committed to meeting your quality and service expectations. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact us promptly with your concern. We resolve to handle each concern quickly and address each unique circumstance to the best possible resolution. Claims for damages, defects, or shortages must be made within a period of 30 days of delivery. Bandfolder Press liability is for the value of the product only and does not include any special or consequential damages.
8. Right to Promotion: We are excited and proud to be producing so many great ideas. As such, we want to show off! We may use in our advertising any items we produce, unless the customer specifies a request otherwise, in writing, at the time the order is placed.
9. Shipping and Split-Shipping: Customers who order a minimum of 5,000 folders may request to have partial items stored and/or split shipping between more than one location. Please Note: The total order will be produced in one print run, then placed in storage. Therefore, no changes to copy or quantity can be made after printing. These changes will require a new order.
- Bandfolder Press accepts payments via check or credit card. We do not ship COD. Returned checks incur a $25 return charge and we reserve the right to stop production on any orders in house until accounting issues are resolved. We reserve the right to require prepayment on any order before beginning production.
- To apply for an open account, a complete credit application is required. You will be invoiced for the exact quanitity shipped.
- Payment terms for open accounts are 30 days from invoice date. Finance charges are 1.5% per month on the total unpaid balance.
- All prices in this catalog are based on US currency and out of country orders must be prepaid by credit card at the value of the US dollar.
- Artwork return requests will not be filled if there is a past due balance.
Thank You for Choosing Bandfolder Press!
Orderform or order online here.
3 responses to “2017 Ordering Information and Terms”
[…] Ready to order? Check our our order information and terms here. […]
[…] Ready for more information? Check out our ordering information and terms here. […]
[…] Here’s the link to the order form. Here’s the link to the ordering information. Here’s the link to the stock design […]